Wednesday, November 09, 2011

TROUBLES IN H(E)AVEN

It is amazing how things are weird sometimes. I just can't understand how small things can get so big in so little time. You are not here... And I miss you. I miss your voice, that now I con only imagine. I miss your eyes' shining, and I can only see it on pictures. I miss your touch, and it is less than 24 hours since we last talked. So little time... So much trouble. I can't imagine what is going on. I can't say I understand all your life. I can't stay where you want me to stay. Actually, I think it is my fear talking that I am only real to you when you are thinking of me. But you are as real to me as the water that takes my thirst away. It is so unfair!!! The sun is shining. It is hot and bright... My heart is bitting. It is strong and brave... My I am weak, and I need to hide, sometimes too, and you are my haven. Protection to the cold nights that will come. Voice to the silent opression that arrives. My eyes, my skin, my mouth... My feet, my hands, my shield... Just be here with me and there will be troubles no more... Nevermore!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home